This interface is based on ING's online standard star visibility tool
(Marco Azzaro & Peter Sorensen, 2002).
Landscape is a program that prints a table with either Landolt, spectrophotometric or
infrared standard visible fields at every night-time hour for the specific date, listed in order of descending elevation.
The airmass, the V or K magnitude and a finder chart are also provided.
- Landolt Faint UBVRI Photometric (Landolt, A. U., 1992, AJ, 104, 340, ING Technical Notes No. 95 and 85)
- UKIRT FS --transformed to Mauna Kea JHK system-- (Hawarden, T. G., et al., 2001, MNRAS, 325, 563, ING Technical Note No. 113) and ARNICA IR (Hunt, L. K., et al., 1998, AJ, 115, 2594)
- ING Spectrophotometric (ING Technical Notes No. 65 and 100)
Other sets of optical and near-IR standards
- MILES: A Medium resolution INT Library of Empirical Spectra
- Faint spectrophotometric standard stars (Oke, J. B., 1990, AJ, 99, 1621)
- An atlas of Hubble Space Telescope photometric, spectrophotometric, and polarimetric calibration objects (Turnshek, D. A., et al., 1990, AJ, 99, 1243)
- Others (old and not many lines in each)
- ESO Optical and UV Spectrophotometric Standard Stars
- IRTF Spectral Library